An offer that is too good to resist (The Corleone way) is a school franchise. Educational or school franchise involves purchasing or selling a known brand to other franchisees. All the investment is incurred by the franchise.
Benefits of School Franchise
Education Franchise in Singapore is a business opportunity that demands attention. There are many benefits of a preschool franchise, which are:
* Investment returns: There is a high rate of promised success that is generally not guaranteed with other business ventures.
* Initial investment: The initial capital investment is quite low as compared to the high seed investment demands of other industries. Investment rates are low for a school franchise in terms of high returns and advertising money saved.
* Running the show: When franchise is bought, knowledge on setting up and running the same is handed down by the parent company. There is no ambiguity on curriculum, teacher specifications and infrastructure.
* Success rate: The rate of success of pre-schools is high. The franchise bought carries an established brand name. Therefore the need to establish and promote a new idea is erased. It is easy to carry forward a legacy as compared to starting one off. The name is already known in the market and there is no apprehension on enrolling a child into the school. Parents willingly choose a known brand over a new-comer. Also, when you start a franchise there is no added pressure to attract customers. The rate of success of opening a well-known franchise is 70%.
* Support System: Through the term of the franchise, there is support which is readily provided by the parent company. There are hired consultants and franchise representatives who are ready to help and sort out any management issues, should it crop up.
* Marketing strategy: Franchises also provide attractive marketing benefits through the campaigns offered by the parent company. A team of marketing experts train and help understanding the working of a pre-school. The management of the business is simplified by their expert tips and suggestions.
* Customer base: Customer targeting becomes fairly simple. As mentioned earlier, the franchise brand is already well-established. A franchisee will not have to test the waters before launching the pre-school.
* Monetary Assistance: It is very easy to get a loan approved to start a franchise. Financial aid is abundant and the chances of a loan getting rejected are very low. There are many franchisors who directly finance the franchisee.